Talk about Theme and Avatar Releases from NiKo MaKi as found for sale on the Playstation Store. Feedback and suggestions for future content or improvement is welcomed!
Boi

Post by Boi »

Can we request for you to make psn avatars to be published on the psn store?

NiKo MaKi
Site Admin

Re: Avatar Requests?

Post by NiKo MaKi »

Sure, you can make general requests. Although, please note we may not make them exactly as requested, or even at all.
We usually make avatars from already made themes, by the way, so what you would like as an avatar would probably be a theme first.

Boi

Post by Boi »

Ok that makes sense. Is it possible for you guys to make themes/avatars based off of dragon Ball z? I'd be willing to pay $5 for a single avatar or theme that's like a dbz character or something. And if you were to follow through with a request, how long until it's available on the psn store? Thx

NiKo MaKi
Site Admin

Post by NiKo MaKi »

To make a Dragon Ball Z avatar/theme we'd need a license from the company that owns the rights to it. This seems unlikely to happen, so the next option would be to make something similar. However, at this time, I don't see this happening - sorry to say. If you have other requests you can feel free to list them and we might then could pick one. It would also help if you are general in your description, such as "I'd like an avatar/theme about planes/cars/a roach/etc. - very similar to how you already mentioned you'd like a DBZ like character.

Oh, and as for how long it could take - if we made something right away, you could see the theme for it up in a month and the avatar for it in about 2 months.

Blazeboy64

Post by Blazeboy64 »

I'd like to request a samuraI battlefield theme similar to the Muramasa: the demon blade intro screen.

NiKo MaKi
Site Admin

Post by NiKo MaKi »

Something like this...?

https://goo.gl/images/7gs5XD

If so, we could make something such as 2 swords in the ground with a sunset/rise behind them. It'd first be a theme then an avatar.
If you can, please confirm if this is actually what you were looking for or not.

Thanks!

Blazeboy64

Post by Blazeboy64 »

Yep! That would be awesome! Also, if you could animate/loop the grass somehow to sway, that would be amazing!

Boi

Post by Boi »

That's pretty dope I'll probably get the avatar when you release it

NiKo MaKi
Site Admin

Post by NiKo MaKi »

Sorry it's taken a while, but a theme entitled "Sword" has been submitted and should be releasing the end of September. Please look for it on the Playstation Store soon.
Thanks for your patience.

Boi

Post by Boi »

Dope